0w20 XPR Racing Oil 1Qt
- Specifically Formulated For The Demands Of Multi-Platform Racing Environments
- Popular In A Variety Of Motorsports Including: Nascar, Nhra, World Of Outlaws And Bonneville Salt Flats
- Combines The Highest Quality Of Synthetic Base Oil With Royal Purple’S Proprietary Synerlec® Additive Technology And Additional Performance Enhancers That Maximize Horsepower And Torque
- XPR Synthetic Motor Oil Provides More Protection Than Leading Synthetics And Conventional Lubricants Including Those Combined With Aftermarket Additives
- Provides The Highest Level Of Protection Against Motorsports-Grade Heat And Wear
Motor Oil - Extreme Performance Racing - 0W20 - Synthetic - 1 qt - Each Royal Purples XPR (Extreme Performance Racing) is specifically formulated for the demands of multi-platform racing environments. XPR is popular in a variety of motorsports including NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws, and Bonneville Salt Flats. Greater wear protection on startup Clean, efficient equipment extends equipment life Compatible with conventional mineral and synthetic oils Non-foaming; outstanding rust and corrosion protection High temperature service capabilityXPR combines the highest quality of synthetic base oil with Royal Purples proprietary Synerlec additive technology. Combined with additional performance enhancers to create a lubricant that maximizes horsepower and torque, while providing the highest level of protection against heat and wear. XPR provides more protection than leading synthetics and conventional lubricants including those combined with aftermarket additives.Professional engine builders and race teams cite increased horsepower and longer engine life with the use of Royal Purple, that gains its performance advantages from Royal Purples proprietary Synerlec additive technology.